We may earn commission from the links in this post
We’re here to share how we tried to pinpoint the best juicer machines of 2019 for our most common use cases. And you’ll also learn why we chose to focus on the Aicok Masticating Juicer. But you’re recommended to go through the steps that we took for finalizing this review before you jump over to the pros and cons of this product.
This mainly involved learning about the most popular juicer machines today, identifying one product that best suits our particular use cases, and running the juicer through a series of thorough tests. We did all this to ensure that it lives up to its manufacturer’s guarantees. And knowing our process can help you make a more informed buying decision in case you have a shortlist of juicer machines to go through, just like how we started.
Why We Chose to Focus on the Aicok Juicer Machine
As mentioned earlier, we needed to identify the most popular juicer machines of the year. So we went to Amazon’s best-seller lists for relevant product categories. Then, we carefully studied ratings and reviews left by buyers from all around the world. We felt that to get a fuller overview of the Aicok Juicer Machine; we wanted some first-hand insights.
So that’s why we also asked our friends, relatives, and colleagues to test the juicer over an extended period. Plus, we gathered more feedback about this juicer machine from our fellow home cooks, pro chefs, foodies, and culinary enthusiasts at the social groups and online communities where we hang out to discuss related matters.
And as a brand, we wanted to know if Aicok ensured all of the machine parts were made from quality materials that weren’t going to harm us. We learned that the juicer is made from food-grade Tritan material, a popular choice for products that are made especially for infants and babies.
Plus, all its parts and accessories are BPA free. The blade is made from PMMA, instead of metal. It is also UL and ETL certified, meaning it passed numerous tests for safety design standards.
We asked each of our testers to pay close attention to things like how easy to juicer was to set up and use. We wanted to know just how easy it was to clean the machine. We also felt it was necessary to evaluate its size, weight, and overall design. We were pleased to discover that making juice was effortless. It also was quick to extract large quantities of fresh, cool juice. The Aicok Masticating Juicer has a low speed of 80RPM, which preserves vitamins and minerals and prevents the blades from heating up.
The final area we wanted to assess was its overall value for money. When looking at similar slow masticating juicers, the Aicok Masticating Juicer has a good price tag. We thought the two-year warranty added to its value for money. And it was very nice to hear that Aicok honors its warranty. A nice little detail from Aicok is the free recipe booklet to give you some inspiration.
What We Like About the Aicok Juicer Machine
- Visual Design: The combination of silver and black looks ultra-modern. A mixture of straight and curved lines complements this. The splash of green brightens up the juicer. This looked lovely on the countertops of all our kitchens;
- Ease of Use: This was so simple to operate. The whole family could safely use it. As long as your ingredients are small enough to fit through its 2-inch chute, you won’t need to pre-cut it. When we tried hard veggies like carrots and beets, the juicer had no issues. And at 60DB, it’s a quiet juicer to use;
- Safety Design & Food-Grade Materials: We felt that the materials were more than suitable for the Aicok juicer. We were very grateful that it was BPA free. Our juices had no harmful chemicals. The UL and ETL certifications provided extra peace of mind;
- Healthy Juices: With this masticating juicer, you can preserve up to 90% of its nutrients. An impressive 95% to 98% of the juice is extracted from fruit and vegetables. We also noticed that there was a lot less foam on our juice, compared to other juicers;
- Sturdiness & Durability: Although the Aicok juicer is made of plastic, it still feels sturdy. We made sure that it didn’t wobble or move while we were pushing the food in. The small rubber feet prevent the machine from slipping on the countertop;
- Clean-Up & Maintenance: The Aicok juicer is easy to assemble and take apart for cleaning. The great thing is that it is dishwasher safe, so cleaning is quick and easy. Plus, its reverse function stops food from getting stuck and prevents clogging. And it comes with a very useful little cleaning brush; and
- Compact & Lightweight Form Factor: This juicer is compact enough to leave in a cupboard or on your countertop without taking up too much space. It’s 16.1 x 7.9 x 11.6 inches. It weighs 8.25lbs. So if you choose to leave it in a cupboard, it isn’t awkwardly heavy for taking it out and putting it away.
There are so many juicers in the market. This can make things more confusing when you’re trying to choose the best product across a multitude of possible options. That’s why to go around this problem; you’re recommended to focus on the most important factors of a product that can significantly affect its usefulness and the value that you’ll be getting for your time and money.
Now the Aicok Masticating Juicer is made out of high-grade materials. It’s easy to use and clean. And it looks attractive. We loved how our juices tasted deliciously fresh, and there was next to no waste once we had finished.
The recipes we’re able to make with this juicer are endless, even with very little food prep. Overall, the Aicok Masticating Juicer is an ideal choice for individuals and families who want to improve the nutritional value of their drinks in quick and delicious ways.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: