- 3 or 4 Ruffy or Tilapia fillets (1/4 lb each)
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1/4 cup of Orange Juice (either store bought or made from fresh oranges with your best juicer)
- 1 Teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 Teaspoon Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Dill
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic powder (Here are some great garlic presses for you!)
- 1 teaspoon Coarse Pepper
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 9×12 pan (glass works great) with spray-on oil.
2) Place fillets cut with the best fish fillet knife into baking dish. Take half the butter and spread it evenly and lightly over the fillets. Gently pour half the Orange Juice on the fillets. Sprinkle fish with half of all of the spices (seasoned salt, Basil, Dill, Garlic powder and Coarse Pepper).
3) Turn fillets over. Repeat step 2 so that now both sides are marinated.
4) Place the fish in the oven, second rack from the bottom, and bake for 17- 22 minutes. Place fillets on plates, and then pour the drippings over top of the fish from the pan.
5) Serve with white rice mixed with broccoli and carrots and a light salad.
Depending on appetizers, side dishes and dessert, four fillets will feed
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Winter Foods: What’s Considered a Winter Food?
- America’s Favorite Cookbook Revised – Joy of Cooking
- 5 Best Can Crushers for your Kitchen
- Make Delicious Olive Oil Cheese Rollups
- How Important is Brand Selection when Buying a Bread Machine?
- VEVOR Commercial Ice Maker (B009XDJ0SS)
- 5 Best Ice Molds for your Kitchen
- A Super Easy Way to Make an Awesome Thanksgiving Turkey
- The Simple Chef Air Fryer Review
- Quick and Easy Taco Bake Recipe