We may earn commission from the links in this post
This soup is sufficient for serving four. It is especially delightful when you are trying to get relief from warm conditions. It does not require you to stretch yourself too hard or spend too much time for preparation. This soup can be a tasty and easy-to-make dish that allows you to feel comfortable on warm spring or summer days.
You can have it as your meal or you can use it to complement raw meals of almost any nature.
- 2 pounds tomatoes
- 1 medium onion (Here are some great onion choppers for you!)
- 2 medium carrots
- 3 dried tomatoes
- 1 cup spring water
- 4 dates
- pepper, salt, cayenne pepper (Check out our recommended salt and pepper grinder sets!)
Recommended reading: Best Mediterranean Cookbooks
1. Chop up the tomatoes into pieces of quart size.
2. Introduce whole of the ingredients into a blender that works at high speed.
3. Continue blending for around 2 min.
4. To give your preparation an enticing appearance and flavor, you can supplement it with fresh black pepper, avocado (sliced with an avocado slicer), cayenne pepper, pesto, pine nuts, basil leafs, small cubes of tomato and/or scallions.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!