We may earn commission from the links in this post
Here we share our findings after thoroughly testing the Cosori Toaster Oven. Many of us were looking for an ideal toaster oven for our kitchens this Christmas, while some wanted a good gift idea for their loved ones. So what we did next was to go through our step-by-step process for accurately identifying, extensively researching our shortlisted options, and thoroughly testing them to find out if it lives up to its manufacturer’s guarantees.
And before diving into our comprehensive review below for this toaster oven, you’re recommended to learn about our step-by-step process. This way, you’ll know for sure if this product is exactly what you need for your kitchen today. So let’s start!
Why We Decided to Focus on the Cosori Toaster Oven
As mentioned earlier, we went to Amazon’s best-seller list today for toaster ovens. So this was the first stage of our review process. Our objective in doing this is to identify the most popular toaster ovens this 2019.
Then, we compared the Cosori Toaster Oven against the other toaster ovens in Amazon’s best-seller list. We went through the ratings and reviews left by other buyers all over the world for the toaster ovens in Amazon’s best-seller list today. We did this to get a general idea of this oven.
We also went to the online communities and social groups where we often visit to discuss similar topics. We wanted to gather the opinions, comments, and feedback of our fellow home cooks, pro chefs, foodies, and culinary enthusiasts in these communities about their experience in using the Cosori Toaster Oven. We were quite happy to learn that many of them have used and still have this in their kitchens.
From this point, we asked some of our friends, relatives, and peers to try the toaster oven for some time. Some of our testers were complete cooking novices, while others were far more experienced. This gave us a far more in-depth understanding of this product.
We felt that it was important to confirm the quality and standards of the materials used. We wanted to make sure that the Cosori Toaster Oven complies with all modern safety standards in the USA. We learned that it’s made of brushed stainless steel that complies with safety regulations, and prevents fingerprint marks. Also, it’s FDA-compliant and ETL-licensed.
The third part of our test included the use of the Cosori Toaster Oven. Its name implies that it’s a simple toaster, but the number of functions that’s available in this product greatly interested us.
We broiled, baked, roasted, and used it for rotisserie chicken. We were also able to keep food warm through this toaster oven. Meanwhile, the more experienced home cooks in our group used it for dehydrating some of the ingredients in their recipes, and also for fermenting a few of them.
The last part of finalizing our review was about deciding if this toaster oven was worth the price. After looking at similar products on Amazon, we were convinced this was one of the best products out there today in this category, specifically in terms of the available cooking options in this product and its overall value for money.
It comes with excellent accessories such as a wire rack, a food tray, a crumb tray, and a rotisserie fork and handles. There are even 32 recipes for you to try out. On top of this, its manufacturer bundled a 1-year warranty with this product, along with the option to extend it for another year for free.
What We Like About the Cosori Toaster Oven
- Visual Design: It’s a stunning toaster oven. It’s smart, elegant, and attractive. Plus, its LCD makes it look modern. It suited all of our kitchens. It complemented other stainless steel appliances. And even for those with white kitchen equipment and tools, it didn’t look out of place;
- Ease of Use: There are some things that nicely added to how quick and easy it is to operate this product. We find that its control knob makes it easy to choose the settings that you want. There are also touch buttons to configure its mode, time, light/fan, and temperature. We tested each of the 11 pre-settings and just pressed start. Also, its light let us see inside without having to open the oven;
- Safety Design & Food-Grade Materials: Stainless steel is among the most preferred materials for kitchenware. This product’s door is double-layered glass for added insulation. It’s strong, durable, and easy to clean. We know that the materials meet the necessary safety requirements, as the toaster oven is FDA-compliant. Being ETL listed means it has also been tested for safety;
- Toaster Oven Capacity: In total, it has a 25-liter capacity. There are three rack positions, allowing you to use the food tray and the wire rack at the same time. Although compact, we were still able to cook a delicious 12-inch pizza inside. With a convection fan and four cooking elements, all of our recipes were cooked well and evenly;
- Sturdiness & Durability: The combination of stainless steel and glass means this toaster oven is built to last. We loved the four feet on its base, which effectively stop it from moving when opening its door;
- Clean-Up & Maintenance: Stainless steel can be wiped down with a warm cloth. Being brushed stainless steel, you won’t notice streaks or fingerprints. The inside has a non-stick coating. Again, it only needs a simple wipe down; and
- Compact & Lightweight Form Factor: When you compare this to a standard-sized oven, you will be amazed at the amount of space you can save. It’s 18.5 x 16.5 x 11.4 inches. It will sit on your countertop without being obtrusive. Many of our testers preferred the idea of this toaster oven and using the traditional oven space for additional storage.
The Cosori Toaster Oven is a dream machine. It doesn’t require a large area in your kitchen, you won’t have to go through tedious installation procedures, and you have everything you need to start cooking as soon as it comes out of the box.
Plus, the variety of meals that you can prepare through this product is outstanding. Not only that, but it’s simple to use with excellent results. We feel that this product’s great value for money. It’s smaller and cheaper than a conventional oven, yet comes with all the features that you’ll ever need from a toaster oven.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: