We may earn commision from the links in this post
Hoshizaki KM-61BAH Undercounter Ice Maker Produces up to 71 lbs
- Price - 92%92%
- Quality - 91%91%
- Design - 96%96%
- Ease Of Use - 96%96%
This machine has a capacity to produce 71 lbs of Ice in 24 hours and gives a built-in storage capacity of 38lbs which means you can store half of the ice produced in the storage at a time. The production of this machine is somewhat lower so it is better for personal use at home or for small scale Ice making. It has a 115-volt plug which can operate well in office or home. Hoshizaki KM-61Bah has a free-standing position which makes it easier in installation.
- 71 Lbs of Ice production in 24 hours.
- Stain Steel exterior for the durability of the product.
- 38 Lbs of built-in Ice storage capacity.
- Easy to maintain the product which increases its life span.
- Front opening bin for better accessibility to the storage bin.
PROS AND CONS OF HOSHIZAKI KM-61BAH:
- It is a good product and is useful for the office and at home.
- Energy efficient machinery makes it give higher output in lower energy
- The free-standing position makes it easier to be installed.
- Has EverCheck Alert system by which machine will alert in intervals whenever there is a problem in the machine.
- It cannot be used in parties or restaurants which require large ice cube demands as the output is low and according to offices or home.
- It liberates a lot of water during the drainage time.