We may earn commission from the links in this post
Product Description: Ice-O-Matic ICE0606HR is a modular ICE series Ice cube maker which has the capacity to produce 670 lb of Ice cube per day. With the help of remote condenser which can be purchased separately, we can place it away from the machine to reduce its noise and heat. It offers a built-in air filter for filtering the air in the machine and providing the good quality of ice. As well as there is a special feature of anti-micro bacterial coating on the surface of the Ice cube unit for slowing down the growth of bacteria in the unit. You can also check out the Best Commercial Ice Maker list 2019.
- Price - 87%87%
- Quality - 95%95%
- Design - 96%96%
- Ease Of Use - 92%92%
This machine is enriched with all the latest technology in it. This machine is more convenient to be used in a small party gathering, office use, personal use, etc. Its Harvey Assist technology makes ice consistently by reducing the operating cost and increasing the efficiency of the machine. It had 3 years parts & labor warranty and a 5-year evaporator warranty and a special 5-year warranty on parts of the compressor.
- EFFICIENT AND COST EFFECTIVE: Ice-O-Matic ICE0606HR Ice Maker is a highly convenient and efficient way to make Ice as it comprises of Harvey Assist technology which reduces operation cost and increases its production rate.
- EASY TO INSTALL: It is easy to install and service due to its universal harness control board’s digital diagnostic which makes it easily operational.
- ENERGY SAVING: It is a good energy saver as it comes with CE certification as well as NSF and Energy Star rating which clearly reflects its ability to save energy and give more outputs with less energy.
PROS AND CONS OF ICE-O-MATIC ICE0606HR ICE MAKER MACHINE:
- Very easy to be installed anywhere does not require large space to be installed.
- Good Ice making efficiency with the feature of Harvey Assist which gives good output with less energy required.
- Suitable to be used in both commercial as well as domestic works.
- It doesn’t have an internal water filter.
- Noisy if plugged condenser nearby to the machine.
- The door is a bit harsh when opened.