We may earn commission from the links in this post
KUPPET Stainless Steel Commercial Ice Maker-Under Counter/Freestanding Automatic Ice Machine for Restaurant Bar Cafe, Products 100lbs Daily-w/Scoop, Ice Basket, Timer & Auto Clean
Product Description: Kuppet has been the largest producer of Ice making machines and has been in the market for a long time. It is a more convenient and efficient Icemaker by Kuppet, which produces a large amount of Ice in a very short timeline. You can also check out the Best Commercial Ice Maker list 2019.
- Price - 95%95%
- Quality - 94%94%
- Design - 90%90%
- Ease Of Use - 94%94%
One of the best feature of the Kuppet Ice maker it can work on a regular basis for 24 hours. Its powerful compressor gives it the power of product 100 pounds of ice every day. Kuppet Ice maker machine comprises of a thicker insulation layer which gives it the ability to keep ice frozen for 3-5 hours even if the power is off. It has an easy operational panel which contains switches such as on/off buttons, timer button which would help in making easy the process of ice making. It has an in-built function of automatic overflow protection which helps in the stoppage of water drainage. It is embraced with the technological glimpses in it like switching off automatically once water gets over and sensors will stop working once the ice is full.
- Easy to clean.
- Very Productive with energy saving feature
- LCD display for Icemaking timer and temperature display.
- Built-In safety features like Automatic Overflow Protection System.
- 100 Pounds of Ice a day as well as ready to go ice cube feature also within 11-16 minutes.
PROS AND CONS OF KUPPET STAINLESS STEEL COMMERCIAL ICE MAKER:
- Energy efficient.
- Suitable to be used in hotels, restaurants, bars, grocery stores and more.
- Fast cooling with powerful efficient compressor
- Very easy to install and use.
- A very handy product to be ported from one place to another since it is highly technological so less resistant to damage.
- This does not have an internal filter.