Well our recipe today is an eastern food snack that could be prepared in minutes .
First of all the ingredients :
- White cheese Options (Veta, white salty cheese , or any spread cheese you prefer).
- Olive Oil (Here’s some olive oil dispensers you may like)
- Bread (Has to be any kind of FLAT bread that could be Rolled-UP , as for the type or color , choose your favourite).
- THYME (Most Important).
- Olive Paste.
Preparation Steps :
The Cheese Mix :
Mix the (Spread Cheese) with 3 soup spoons of (THYME) and add 1 soup spoon of (OLIVE OIL) , and mix good using a fork.
- 1 LAYER OF BREAD
- Spread 1 tea spoon of OLIVE PASTE on bread .
- Add the (Cheese Mixture)
- Roll up the layer of bread .
You have 2 options for heating your roll-up
- Microwave (Comes out SOFT) – Microwaved for 25-30 Seconds on Over-Medium Temp .
- Toaster (Comes out Hard and Toasted) – Toast 1-2 Minutes on Medium Temp.
Other Options For Roll-Ups :
With the exact same steps you can enjoy some more options , here is one of my favorites:
- Flat bread
- Tomato Sauce or Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Cheese Options (Gouda, Sheddar , Mozzarella)
Spread TOMATO SAUCE and SPREAD CHEESE together on bread , add THYME , add your selected pieces of CHEESE just like the first recepie
the only difference here is the HEATING .
- Before Rolling-up the bread , heat in Microwave for 20 Seconds over medium heat till its soft and the selected cheese melts
- Heat in Toaster for 1-1:30 Minutes to get it hard and toasted .
- Serving Extras :
This could be served with Potato Chips and a Beverage ,
Enjoy your Eastern Snack .
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!