We may earn commission from the links in this post
Are you excited in making your summer weekend interesting?
Apart from ideas for hosting a cooking party, you may as well settle with just a relaxed meet-up with your relatives or friends by the backyard. You can simply give them means of trying out your new recipes.
If you have impressed them with your accidental perfect cornbread, you might as well try another interesting bread recipe – harvest fruit bread. Many people have been longing to learn about the homemade bread, which may include you.
It is now time for you to give your loved ones the difference of making a tasty bread out of nuts and fruits. Mothers prefer this recipe for this is not only ideal with butter but tastes really good when toasted.
You can actually try out the recipe with your young chef, especially if your children are fascinated with helping you around the kitchen.
Basically, the recipe will take an hour before the bread is ready for consumption.
Given below are the specifics of the recipe to get you started:
- 2 Eggs
- 8 oz Odlums Self-Raising Flour
- 1 level teaspoon Goodall’s Mixed Spice
- 4 oz Margarine or Butter (preferably at room temperature)
- 12 oz Shamrock Fruit Mix
- 4 oz Shamrock Golden Caster Sugar
- 150 ml Milk or less than 2 tablespoons
- Shamrock Walnut Halves (for decoration)
It is your choice whether to use the fruit mix or select fruits yourself for dehydration. There are top quality food dehydrators available on the market to obtain dehydrated fruits easily. The use of food dehydrators will make your task easier and faster, especially if you are trying to meet a quota for the day. This applies especially to bakeries and homemade sales.
- Place the ingredients following the order provided by the manufacturer. This step requires using the bread pan.
- As for the nuts and fruits, you may use the dispenser intended for the said ingredients. Otherwise, you may add the nuts and fruits after the first kneading cycle.
- Choose the setting for fruit bread.
- Select the setting for two-pound loaf.
- Choose the dark crust.
- Start baking.
- Once done, you should let the bread loaf cool for 10 minutes.
- Slice with a bread knife and serve.
Once everything is done, you may prepare the bread for presentation. For a neater and safer serving of the bread, you may use a kitchen trivet. Since then, a trivet is used for a variety of gatherings. You may utilize it as well. Basically, you have a lot of material choices for this kitchen tool.
As much as possible, whenever you are preparing such recipe, you have a bread machine to use. There is a variety of options around with top quality, which will make your task easier. Best bread machines are available for small to large families. Simply select one based on your preferences.
Now that you have another recipe to prepare for your family gatherings or simply breakfast meals, you no longer have to be concerned on pleasing the taste buds of your loved ones.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
User Review( votes)