- * Sugar-free caramel topping (from the ice cream aisle at the grocery store)
- * Pecan pieces
- * 1 c canned pumpkin (open with can opener)
- * 1 c milk
- * 2 pkg sugar free instant pudding
- * 1 small tub sugar free whipped topping
- * cinnamon
- * nutmeg
- * Graham cracker crust
- Pour 1/4 cup of the caramel topping into the graham cracker crust and sprinkle it with pecan pieces.
- Beat the milk, pudding mix, pumpkin and spices until blended with a hand mixer. Stir in 1/2 cup of the whipped topping.
- Spread the mix in the crust.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Top with more caramel topping, pecan pieces and whipped topping from whipped cream dispenser and serve warm on a warming tray.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: