NuWave 10-quart digital Air fryer offers you the healthiest way to enjoy your favorite food cooked in the presence of little to no oil. Eating healthy has never been this easy with the one-touch digital Air fryer by NuWave. Equipped with the latest in technology for Air fryers, the NuWave 10-quarts Brio is just the right choice to prepare large batches of fried foods in a fast and efficient manner.
The NuWave 10-quart digital Air Fryer offers you ample space to pamper your taste buds with your favorite dishes without the worry of using too much oil or grease. It comes with an adjustable rotisserie kit with a rack and five skewer rods, all of which are dishwasher safe.
The precision temperature feature allows you to cook your food just the way you like it. Be it a slow-cooked meal or a fast air-fried dish, this 10 quarts NuWave Brio Air Fryer has all the right options to set the temperature and time, letting you cook between 100°F and 400°F.
Its unique cooking chamber keeps the superheated air circulates the food evenly, cooking it from all directions. The mesh design of the basket net further facilitates the heating of the food from the sides and the bottom as well. It is further equipped with a retractable moisture-locking vent that keeps the food warm, preheats, and reheat options, all available in the convenience of a single touch.
The 10 quarts Brio Air Fryer is much different from the smaller Air fryer units by NuWave. It has several unique features that make it stand apart from the rest, including the rotisserie kit, sear, and warm function. However, NuWave Brio Air Fryer also has some pros and cons that cannot be overlooked.
- The 10 quarts Brio Air Fryer from NuWave ensures that the temperature that is set is exactly the temperature that the food is cooked in.
- The adjustable rotisserie kit gives the option to cook meat and vegetables in a variety of ways at home.
- It locks the heat and smells inside the unit.
- One of the most common issues that most users find is that it takes up a lot more space.
- It does not have a drawer slot and instead has the top lifts up.
- Unlike the smaller units where a smaller amount of food can be prepared, the 10 quarts Air fryer offers a lot more space to cook, however, the crispness that is achieved in the smaller units is much more than what is achieved in this unit.
Power: 1500, 900, 600 watts
Cooking capacity: 10 quarts
Special features: Precise temperature and time control, super convection fans, preheat and reheat options, come with an adjustable rotisserie kit, and six preset options.
Size: 15 x 17.5 x 14.5 inches
Weight: 20 pounds
How to use the 10 quarts Air Fryer?
To use the Air Fryer, place the unit on a level heat resistant surface. Place the cleaned base tray and fry pan basket into the body of the unit by holding the handles. The lid handle lets you open and close lid in a secure way.
The vent needs to be in the open position when using the unit as an air fryer, and it needs to be closed when you want the moisture to be locked in. The operation of the control panel is simple and has easy indicators for use. The manual gives detailed guidance on how to use it.
The manual also includes a step by step guidance on how to use the rotisserie kit with the help of images for better understanding.
How to clean your NuWave Brio Air Fryer?
- Remove all the wrappers, stickers, and packaging before cleaning and using the unit.
- Clean the unit with a soft damp cloth before using it for the first time. Wash all the removable parts in warm soapy water or on the first rack of a dishwasher.
- Do not use any abrasive substance for cleaning the unit or the different accessories and make sure that the unit is cleaned after every use to dispense it of any foul smell or food residue. Do not close the unit until it is clean and dry after use.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: