We may earn commission from the links in this post
The sleek NuWave Versatile Brio Air Fryer comes with one-touch digital controls that make cooking so much easier and healthier. You can select from its pre-set multiple cooking options as per your requirement with a single touch. With the need for little to no oil, the NuWave Air fryer prepares your food evenly and fast with the latest in technology combination of hot air and air circulation.
The NuWave Air Fryer is very easy to use a digital air fryer, which makes eating healthy a possible option with its hot air and high-speed air circulation combination. It comes well equipped with very useful accessories and safety standards that are a sure winner when compared to many other air fryers.
It has a one-touch digital control pad that makes cooking much easier and faster than it was ever before. This 3-quart capacity NuWave Brio versatile Air fryer can be used not just to air fry but also to bake, roast, grill, and toast your food as well. The evenly distributed hot air helps to cook the food between 100°F and 400°F with very little to no oil requirement retaining the nutrition and taste of crispy fries and other items. The ease of use and cleaning makes this a convenient addition to the kitchen to satisfy your food cravings for you and your family.
This digital air fryer comes with a one-year warranty and an optional accessory kit that you can buy together with the unit or buy them separately. Each of these accessories is PFOA free, non-stick coated, and is absolutely dishwasher safe.
The NuWave Versatile Brio Air Fryer, with its multiple features, is a smart kitchen appliance that can not only enhance the cooking experience but can also have some flaws as well as a whole lot of positives.
- It is extremely easy to use and maintain.
- NuWave Versatile Brio Air Fryer also has advanced safety features.
- It ensures evenly distributed cooking.
- Multiple preset options, along with enhanced control over timer, power, and temperature, are available.
- Many have reported the peeling of the coating from the bottom of the fry basket.
- The accessories are very brittle and tend to break off.
- NuWave Versatile Brio Air Fryer is very cramped for space, and there is no separate display for time and temperature.
Power: 1800, 1500 and 900 watts
Cooking capacity: 3quarts
Special features: Its special features are preheating and pause, advanced safety, digital display and control, power control, and accessory kit with a cookbook.
Size: 11L x 8W x 13H inches
Weight: 8.01 pounds
How to use the NuWave Versatile Brio Air Fryer?
Before you use the Air Fryer for the first time, clean it nicely with a damp cloth after you have removed all the packing.
- Place it on a heat resistant surface in the kitchen away with ample space around it to avoid crowding.
- Next, take out the frying basket and then set the power, temperature, and time to cook the food. You can also select from the range of options available from the menu according to the choice of food that you are cooking.
- After you have selected the required temperature and timer, put the basket with the food and ingredients into the drawer slot and turn the Air fryer on using the start or the pause button.
- Although not always necessary, you can use the start or pause button to pause the cooking and pull out the fry basket and shake it to mix the ingredients. You need to then re-insert and cook until your timer is completed.
How to clean the Air Fryer?
- Cleaning is the easiest part of using Air Fryer. Its nonstick coating makes cleaning very easy and can even be cleaned in a dishwasher or by hand using a soft damp cloth. But be careful not to damage the non-stick coating.
- It is always advisable to wipe the unit clean inside and out with a soft damp cloth after every use to avoid food retention and odor.
- Some foods, like the meat and fish, may leach out fats onto the tray and may stick to the sides, making it difficult to wipe clean. For such stubborn food residues, all you need to do is soak the try or any other accessory in soapy water for some time and then wipe it clean.
- Never use any sharp objects to scrape out food residues as it can damage the non-stick coating.
- It is always a good idea to spray some oil before cooking onto the frying pan, basket or tray or use a baking paper to avoid them from getting too dirty.