A 30-Minute, 5-Ingredient Recipe!
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup oatmeal
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 2 eggs
- 6 Tbsp. heavy cream, divided
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a large bowl combine flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, baking powder, and 1/4 tsp. cinnamon. Cut in butter until particles are fine.
In a small bowl combine eggs and 5 Tbsp. cream and beat until smooth. Add to oatmeal mixture and mix until a dough forms. Shape into a ball, then press into a 9″ circle on prepared cookie sheet. Cut dough into 8 wedges and separate slightly. Brush with remaining 1 Tbsp. cream and sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. sugar mixed with 1/8 tsp. cinnamon. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Serve hot with butter. Serves 8
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas For Moms Who Bake
- Chocolate Cherry Bars: An Easy to Make Valentine Treat
- 5 Best Dutch Oven Cookbooks For Your Kitchen
- Tips for Cooking in a Cast Iron Skillet
- Cranberry Trifle
- 5 Best Coffee Makers for Your Kitchen
- Ideas for Hosting a Cooking Party
- Grandma’s New Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe
- 5 Best Aprons for your Kitchen
- Tips For Publicizing Your Bake Sale