We may earn commission from the links in this post
Snickers Bar Cheesecake-no bake
- 1 bag of mini snickers bars
- 1 bottle caramel
- 1 bottle of Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- 2 packs of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 4 tbs of real lemon juice
- 1 can Eagle brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
Let cream cheese get to almost room temperature.
Place cream cheese, lemon juice, and Condensed milk into a mixing bowl and mix until smooth. Dump into graham cracker crust, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Once cheesecake is firm (in 2 hours) sprinkle crushed candy on top of cheesecake making sure you cover the entire top. Then swirl caramel and chocolate over the top and serve. Refrigerate left overs.
Recommended Reading: Get started with baking by reading our Ultimate Guide to the Best Baking Equipment for Beginners!
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
User Review( votes)