We may earn commission from the links in this post
- 2 cups gluten flour
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
1) Use a hand mixer to mix the flour with 2 cups of vegetable broth and peanut butter to make a dough
2) Form the dough into the shape of a cylinder and wrap in foil
3) Bake in the oven at 350 degrees
4) Check the oven every fifteen minutes until the Gluten is dark brown
5) Slice and refrigerate until use
Makes a great replacement for turkey, or baked chicken.
Find more great healthy recipes like this in the Best Mediterranean Cookbooks!
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!