Pearl’s Cherry Muffins
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups Cake Flour
- 3 Egg whites
- 3 Egg yolks
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Evaporated Milk
- Cream butter and sugar. Add vanilla, creaming until sugar is dissolved.
- Add all dry ingredients and milk alternately to the butter-sugar mixture.
- Add egg whites, completely mixing the batter until smooth.
- Add egg yolks, mix the batter with a hand mixer.
- Half fill muffin molders or muffin papers with batter and bake at 180 degree C temperature for 15-20 minutes.
Yields 24 muffins
- 1/4 cup Cherry Syrup
- 1/4 cup Confectioner’s Sugar
- 1/4 cup Sugar
Recommended reading: Best Cherry Pitters
- In a heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl heat cherry syrup for 3 minutes.
- Add sugar, stir occasionally until sugar is dissolved.
- Add confectioners’ sugar, remove mixture from heat, continuously stirring until mixture thickens.
- Allow to cool.
- Creatively spread on muffins.
- Bake frosted muffins at 180 degree C temperature for 2 minutes.
Cheery Cherry Muffins For You…
See how I did it…
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!